|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Within Uganda , Iganga , East Africa
Position: Sales Assistant
Report: Technical Sales Manager
Location: Busei office branch
Tahi Agribusiness Solutions (TAS) is a private limited company with the main objective of improving people’s income and livelihood through affordable financial solutions. TAS is recruiting an office assistant in its newly opened Busei office. .
Key Performance Areas:
• Routine sales travel to visit new and existing customers
• Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities using available resources
• Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
• Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
• Work closely with marketing to recognize & promote sales opportunities
• Ensure that databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
• Execute timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports and assigned projects
• Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• High integrity, hardworking, courteous, dependable, punctual, tidy and well-groomed.
• Willing to work long hours in challenging circumstances when required.
• O-level certificates of education or equivalent.
• Certificate in marketing, records or computer is desired
• Fluency in English is essential.
• A resident of Iganga town and neighboring areas
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Education Requirements: O-level certificates
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Please email a cover letter and CV, Copies of Academic Certificates with Salary expectation
via email address: email@example.com with the subject line: “Sales Assistant “.
Or Call 0774227458 or 0702116078
Address your cover letter to:
The technical sales Manager P.O Box 508, Iganga
Deadline for receiving applications is 31th January, 2020 before 05.00pm.