|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
Education/ Academic/ Teaching
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2020
Within Uganda , Kalungu , East Africa
Emmanuel Christian School is a private, non-profit, Christian, co-educational institution offering the Ugandan curriculum.
It is situated in Kalungu District, approximately 5 km off the main Kampala – Masaka highway.
The school is currently seeking to recruit:
A High School Teacher Of Chemistry and Biology.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
1. A committed born-again Christian who is dedicated to serving the Lord in Christian Education and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the Free Presbyterian Church (Available on request).
2. A Diploma in Education (Secondary) or higher in the required subjects, from a recognized institution.
3. A Certificate of Registration from the Ministry of Education and Sports.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Education (Secondary) or higher
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications by Monday 27th January 2020 to:
Emmanuel Christian School,
P.O. Box 1503,
Applicants should include the following:
1. A Cover Letter and personal statement.
2. A current CV including names of referees and their contact details.
3. A current photograph.
4. Details of current and past remuneration.