|Date Posted||March 14, 2020|
Deadline of this Job:
23 March 2020
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans and/or East African citizen in East Africa to fill the position .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounts with CPA or ACCA.
• 7 to 10 years in Finance or Accounting in a well reputed and established Insurance company.
• Good knowledge of Finance, budgeting, balance sheets, Banking, Taxation, fair knowledge of Company Financial Management, Insurance authorities and MIS is a must.
• Should have worked in a medium/large Organization. Should be able to communicate well. • Knowledge of computers, Excel and Word and or any ERP will be preferred.
• The desired person should be one who can demonstrate a background of personal and strategic leadership. Highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
• The package attached to the above post is very attractive, based on qualification and experience.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested persons should send written applications, enclosing photocopies of Academic Qualification Certificates, testimonials, along with their Curriculum Vitae indicating contact postal Addresses and their Referees, within Ten (10) days from the date of this Advertisement to:
The Chief Executive
TransAfrica Assurance Co Ltd.