|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2020
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Assess the quality of service call center staff provide to clients to promote a customer focused response service hinged on the Platinum Credit Brand values. .
• Regular measurement of service delivery against internal compliance standards specifically for customer-facing section of divisions (both inbound and outbound)
• Identify the gaps as per service provided by Call Centre staff and make recommendations as deemed appropriate.
• Manage the Client Interaction Experience of the Call Centre staff at Platinum Credit Uganda.
• Conduct surveys as and when there is a business need.
• Take a hands-on approach to implementing the Quality Assurance policies and processes.
• Monitor Call Centre Evaluation Process to maintain compliance with the quality Assurance score cards.
• Monitoring and reporting on individual and team performance.
• Produce Management Reports detailing and highlighting performance and adherence to KPI’s
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• High levels of attention to detail.
• Highly innovative - to set new Ideas, trends & Principles.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Good time Management, specifically, the ability to prioritize.
• Flexibility - the ability to adapt and change.
• High levels of Integrity.
• Complete accountability for performance.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: 2 years’
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org